CCD and its website hosting provider Macquarie University is committed to making all electronic resources accessible to all users. A key component of the site Strategy and Architecture is "universal access" that enables persons with disabilities to access them.
Note: The latest versions of Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Google Chrome support web standards and will correctly display this site.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H1 tags are used for page titles, H2 tags for headlines, and H3 to H6 tags for subheads.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links, a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- Mozilla project, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming and user stylesheets. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.
- Opera, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user stylesheets, image toggle. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.
Upcoming CCD Seminars
- Monday 20th Apr,
Associate Professor Sanjeev Khudanpur,
"Statistical language modelling turns thirty-something: Are we ready to ..."
- Wednesday 22nd Apr,
Associate Professor Carmel O’Shannessy,
"The roles of children and adults in language creation and ..."
- Wednesday 22nd Apr,
Professor Mari Ostendorf,
"Assessing text difficulty via automatic analysis of oral reading. ..."
- Monday 27th Apr,
Professor Shrikanth (Shri) Narayanan,
"Behavioral signal processing: Enabling human-centered behavioral ..."
- Wednesday 6th May,
Professor Mark Sanderson,
"Getting rid of the ten blue links. (CLaS-CCD Research Colloquium ..."