CCD and its website hosting provider Macquarie University is committed to making all electronic resources accessible to all users. A key component of the site Strategy and Architecture is "universal access" that enables persons with disabilities to access them.
Note: The latest versions of Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Google Chrome support web standards and will correctly display this site.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H1 tags are used for page titles, H2 tags for headlines, and H3 to H6 tags for subheads.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links, a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- Mozilla project, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming and user stylesheets. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.
- Opera, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user stylesheets, image toggle. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.
Upcoming CCD Seminars
- Monday 31st Aug,
Professor Jeremy Wolfe,
"Considering your limitations, you are doing pretty well (Presented by ..."
- Monday 31st Aug,
Professors Ina Bornkessel-Schlesewsky and Matthias Schlesewsky,
"Towards a neurobiologically plausible model of higher-order language. ..."
- Monday 7th Sep,
Professor Etzel Cardeņa,
"The effect of hypnotizability, dissociation, and attachment Styles in ..."
- Friday 11th Sep,
Dr Alana Grech,
"Maximise your impact: Building online profiles for academics and ..."
- Friday 18th Sep,
Dr Mark Antoniou,
"Foreign language learning as an exercise to promote healthy cognitive ..."