Upcoming Public Events
- Frontotemporal Dementia Information Support Day. (1 October)
- Australian Hearing Hub Open House (23 August)
- Professors Daniel Bub: Our intelligent hands: The role of action in language comprehension. (6th November)
- Professor David Poeppel and Greg Hickok Public Lecture (21 November)
Upcoming Conferences and Workshops
- Memory in the Treetops workshop (17-18 October)
- CCD Annual Workshop 2014 - towards transformational research in cognition and its disorders (20-21 August)
- CLaS-CCD Bilingualism Workshop (8 August)
- SR Eyetracking workshop (7 August)
Graph-based semi-supervised learning for structured prediction: The case of machine translation. (CLaS-CCD Research Colloquium)
Speaker : Dr Gholamreza (Reza) Haffari, Faculty of Information Technology, Monash University.
Date : 25th of September 2014, 2:30PM until 3:30PM
Location : E6A, Level 2, Room 202, Macquarie University.
Upcoming CCD Seminars
- Friday 12th Sep,
"Using Virtual Reality to Investigate the Neural Mechanisms of Social I..."
- Monday 15th Sep,
Dr Lizhen Qu,
"Deep learning for fine-grained text analysis. (CLaS-CCD Research Collo..."
- Tuesday 16th Sep,
"Studying the effect of syntactic and lexical complexity in magnetoence..."
- Friday 19th Sep,
Dr. Josephine Terry,
"Implicit learning of complex auditory temporal structures with even an..."
- Thursday 25th Sep,
Dr Gholamreza (Reza) Haffari,
"Graph-based semi-supervised learning for structured prediction: The ca..."