Upcoming Conferences and Workshops
- Developing Mind Series - Learning New Words Workshop (24th March)
- Developing Mind Series - Social Learning Workshop (29th April)
- Developing Mind Series - Developmental Perspectives On Language Processing (12-13 May)
- Essentials on sentence-processing ERP studies: Experimental design and data analysis (16 - 17 May)
- CCD Annual Workshop (22-24 August)
Clean Mapping: A sketchy story of how conceptual structure could shape language acquisition and some experiments suggesting that it just might be true. (CLaS-CCD Research Colloquium Series)
Speaker : Professor Jesse Snedeker, Department of Psychology, Harvard University, USA.
Date : 11th of May 2016, 10:00AM until 11:00AM
Location : Australian Hearing Hub, 3.610, Macquarie University.
Upcoming CCD Seminars
- Wednesday 11th May,
Professor Jesse Snedeker,
"Clean Mapping: A sketchy story of how conceptual structure could shape ..."