Upcoming Conferences and Workshops
- CCD Annual Workshop 2014 - towards transformational research in cognition and its disorders
- Hearing and the Brain: Translating research into practice (9 May)
- SPM Workshops
- "Cognition in Context" Colloquium Series
- CCD Stakeholders' Workshop: Sharing vision for future research impacts (29 April)
Upcoming Public Events
- Paul Bourke Public Lecture: Mauve Mondays and Orange Odours: Synaesthesia and the integration of information in the human brain (1 May)
Linguistics in the age of biostatistics: how data properties matter, and the case of Bayesian clustering.
Speaker : Dr Erich Round, School of Languages & Comparative Cultural Studies, The University of Queensland.
Date : 2nd of May 2014, 12:00PM until 1:00PM
Location : AHH, Level 3, Room 3.610, Macquarie University.
Upcoming CCD Seminars
- Friday 2nd May,
Dr Erich Round,
"Linguistics in the age of biostatistics: how data properties matter, a..."