Upcoming Public Events
- Australian Hearing Hub Open House (22 August 2015)
- Asia Pacific FTD & MND Meeting Sessions for Carers (8-9 October 2015)
- Looks Like Laury, Sounds Like Laury' documentary screening followed by Q&A session with Prof. John Hodges and Dr. Rebekah Ahmed (13 October 2015)
Upcoming Conferences and Workshops
- Asia Pacific FTD/MND Meeting 2015 (8-9 October)
- CCD Developing Mind Series - Rational Inferences Workshop (30 October)
- CCD Annual Workshop 2015 (16-19 November)
- Memory Day 2015 (6-9 December)
- Moving Minds (2-4 March 2016)
Upcoming Sponsored Events
- Brain decoding workshop: fMRI and MVPA (23 September)
- Inter-univ Neuroscience & Mental Health Conference (24 - 25 September)
- Asia Pacific FTD/MND Meeting (8 - 9 October)
- 5th Australasian Cognitive Neuroscience Conference (26 - 29 November)
General introduction to the MEG lab equipment and software
Speaker : Liz Magdas, ARC Centre of Excellence in Cognition and its Disorders, Macquarie University.
Date : 22nd of October 2015, 2:30PM until 4:30PM
Location : Australian Hearing Hub, 3.310, Macquarie University.
Sleep consolidation and the acquisition of morphological knowledge from exposure to whole words
Speaker : Professor Kathy Rastle, Department of Psychology, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK.
Date : 23rd of October 2015, 12:00PM until 1:00PM
Location : Australian Hearing Hub, 3.610, Macquarie University.
Social preferences as window into speech perception. (CLaS-CCD Research Colloquium Series)
Speaker : Assistant Professor Molly Babel, Department of Linguistics, University of British Columbia.
Date : 6th of November 2015, 12:00PM until 1:00PM
Location : Australian Hearing Hub, Level 1, Room 1.640, Macquarie University.
Upcoming CCD Seminars
- Thursday 22nd Oct,
"General introduction to the MEG lab equipment and software"
- Friday 23rd Oct,
Professor Kathy Rastle,
"Sleep consolidation and the acquisition of morphological knowledge ..."