Upcoming Public Events
- Australian Hearing Hub Open House (23 August)
- Professor Daniel Bub: Our intelligent hands: The role of action in language comprehension. (6th November)
- Professor Greg Hickok Public Lecture: What the computational neuroanatomy of speech reveals about language, motor control, mirror neurons, embodied cognition, and the architecture of the mind/brain. (21 November)
Upcoming Conferences and Workshops
- CCD Annual Workshop 2014 - towards transformational research in cognition and its disorders (20-21 August)
- CLaS-CCD Bilingualism Workshop (8 August)
- SR Eyetracking workshop (7 August)
Implicit learning of complex auditory temporal structures with even and uneven meters
Speaker : Dr. Josephine Terry, MARCS institute, University of Western Sydney.
Date : 8th of August 2014, 12:00PM until 1:30PM
Location : AHH, Level 3, Room 3.610, Macquarie University.
Neural pathways for prosody
Speaker : Daniela Sammler, Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Leipzig, Germany Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology, University of Glasgow, UK.
Date : 5th of September 2014, 12:00PM until 1:30PM
Location : Australian Hearing Hub, 3.610, Macquarie University.
Upcoming CCD Seminars
- Friday 8th Aug,
Dr. Josephine Terry,
"Implicit learning of complex auditory temporal structures with even an..."