- Reading and Spelling Workshop (27-28 September 2017)
- FRONTIER Family & Support Person Information Day (10 June 2016)
- Michael McCloskey Lecture (21 July 2016)
- 'A Night of Illusions' (19 August 2016)
- Differential empathy for psychological and physical pain in borderline personality disorder (12 October 2016)
- Looks Like Laury, Sounds Like Laury' documentary screening followed by Q&A session with Prof. John Hodges and Dr. Rebekah Ahmed (13 October 2015)
- Asia Pacific FTD & MND Meeting Sessions for Carers (8-9 October 2015)
- Australian Hearing Hub Open House (22 August 2015)
- A discussion of "The Dyslexia Debate" (4 August 2015)
- Do you see what I see? The new frontier in vision (4 June 2015)
- Effects of Meditation (28 May 2015)
- CCD Stakeholders' Workshop: Supporting Research Impacts (8 May 2015)
- Aphasia NSW 2015 Conference (17 April 2015)
- Reading and Spelling: Development, Disorders and Remediation in Applied Settings (13 April 2015)
- Teaching Students with Comprehension Difficulties to Read Like Detectives (5 March 2015)
- Paul Smolensky Public Lecture (9th Decemeber)
- Memory Day 2014 (3-4 December)
- Professors David Poeppel and Greg Hickok Public Lecture (21 November)
- Professor Daniel Bub: Our intelligent hands: The role of action in language comprehension. (6th November)
- A Future Made Together: New directions in the ethics of autism research (27 October)
- Frontotemporal Dementia Information Support Day. (1 October)
- Australian Hearing Hub Open House (23 August)
- Paul Bourke Public Lecture: Mauve Mondays and Orange Odours: Synaesthesia and the integration of information in the human brain. (1 May)
Upcoming CCD Seminars
- Wednesday 22nd Feb,
Dr Dries Trippas,
"Belief bias in syllogistic reasoning: A meta-analysis of ROC data."
- Thursday 23rd Feb,
Dr Edwin Burns,
"Our experiences with faces and language shape face perception."
- Friday 24th Feb,
"Perception of L2 morphophonology by Mandarin learners of English. ..."
- Wednesday 1st Mar,
Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn,
"Infant directed speech and its implications for language development: ..."
- Wednesday 1st Mar,
Distinguished Professor Douglas H Whalen,
"Characteristics and usefulness of phonetic variability. (CLaS-CCD ..."