The ARC funding for the CCD includes a number of Centre-funded postdoctoral fellows. At this time, we do not have any Centre-funded positions available.
We support applications for other postdoctoral fellowship opportunities that are available through the Australian Research Council (ARC) and the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Funding opportunities may also be available through the Centre’s node Universities: Macquarie University, The University of New South Wales and The University of Western Australia.
- ARC National Competitive Grants Program (e.g., the ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA) scheme)
- NHMRC Funding Opportunities (e.g., the NHMRC Early Career Fellowship scheme)
- Macquarie University Research Office
- The University of New South Wales Grants Management Office
- The University of Western Australia Research Grants Office
RESOURCES FOR AUSTRALIAN VISA APPLICANTS
Information on applying for a VISA can be found at http://www.immi.gov.au
Upcoming CCD Seminars
- Tuesday 21st Jun,
Dr. Renee Timmers,
"Multimodality in musical expertise "
- Friday 24th Jun,
Dr Denis Drieghe,
"Word skipping during reading."
- Wednesday 29th Jun,
Professor Letitia Naigles,
"Questions, questions, everywhere. So many children speak. Questions, ..."
- Friday 1st Jul,
Professor Jonathan Harrington,
"Relating the origin and spread of sound change in an agent-based ..."
- Thursday 7th Jul,
Dr Chris Benton,
- Thursday 14th Jul,
Dr David White,
"Untangling expertise in face identification."