The ARC funding for the CCD includes a number of Centre-funded postdoctoral fellows. At this time, we do not have any Centre-funded positions available.
We support applications for other postdoctoral fellowship opportunities that are available through the Australian Research Council (ARC) and the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Funding opportunities may also be available through the Centre’s node Universities: Macquarie University, The University of New South Wales and The University of Western Australia.
- ARC National Competitive Grants Program (e.g., the ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA) scheme)
- NHMRC Funding Opportunities (e.g., the NHMRC Early Career Fellowship scheme)
- Macquarie University Research Office
- The University of New South Wales Grants Management Office
- The University of Western Australia Research Grants Office
RESOURCES FOR AUSTRALIAN VISA APPLICANTS
Information on applying for a VISA can be found at http://www.immi.gov.au
Upcoming CCD Seminars
- Friday 27th Nov,
Assoc. Prof. Margriet Groen,
"Left is for language? Evidence for reduced cerebral lateralization in ..."