The ARC funding for the CCD includes a number of Centre-funded postdoctoral fellows. At this time, we do not have any Centre-funded positions available.
We support applications for other postdoctoral fellowship opportunities that are available through the Australian Research Council (ARC) and the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Funding opportunities may also be available through the Centre’s node Universities: Macquarie University, The University of New South Wales and The University of Western Australia.
- ARC National Competitive Grants Program (e.g., the ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA) scheme)
- NHMRC Funding Opportunities (e.g., the NHMRC Early Career Fellowship scheme)
- Macquarie University Research Office
- The University of New South Wales Grants Management Office
- The University of Western Australia Research Grants Office
RESOURCES FOR AUSTRALIAN VISA APPLICANTS
Information on applying for a VISA can be found at http://www.immi.gov.au
Upcoming CCD Seminars
- Tuesday 29th Sep,
Professor Richard Wiese,
"Rhythmic structure in language (and music) (CLaS-CCD Research ..."
- Wednesday 30th Sep,
Professors Stephen Crain and Lyndsey Nickels, Associate Professor Rosalind Thornton and Dr Loes Koring,
"Open discussion on Ewa Dabrowska paper "What exactly is Universal ..."
- Thursday 22nd Oct,
"General introduction to the MEG lab equipment and software"