The ARC Centre of Excellence in Cognition and its Disorders regularly hosts visits from academics, postdoctoral fellows, PhD candidates and undergraduate students to each of the institutions within our Centre. To find out more, please make contact with one of the Program Leaders of our Centre in the area(s) of your research interest.
- Belief Formation and its disorders - Associate Professor Robyn Langdon
- Language and its disorders - Professor Stephen Crain
- Memory and its disorders - Professor John Hodges
- Person Perception and its disorders - Professor Gillian Rhodes
- Reading and its disorders - Professor Anne Castles
You are welcome to explore the corresponding webpages of the CCD Nodes institutions:
University of New South Wales
University of Western Australia
- Tuesday 21st May,
Dr Fiona Maccullum,
"Autobiographical memory, self-identity and emotion regulation in prolo..."
- Friday 24th May,
Prof. Damian Farrow ,
"ANTICIPATORY EXPERTISE IN SPORT: PROGRESS & CHALLENGES IN UNDERSTANDIN..."
- Friday 31st May,
Prof Colin Clifford,
"Towards a functional architecture for gaze perception"
- Wednesday 5th Jun,
"Macquarie University MATLAB Day"