The ARC Centre of Excellence in Cognition and its Disorders focuses on research topics that impact the daily lives of Australians, including reading, language, belief formation, memory and person perception.
In order to successfullly conduct our research, we work closely with members of the community, including staff and students from our universities, to recruit participants for our research studies.
Please see the links below for the different types of ways that you could get involved in our research projects.
Would you like to get involved?
- Neuronauts - brain science club (for children and youth 0-18 years)
- Belief Formation Participant Register (login required)
- Western Australian Register for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Synaesthesia Participant Register
- Australian Prosopagnosia Register
- Cognitive Science Paid Participant Register (Macquarie University)
- Adult Recruitment Database (under development)
- Older Adult Recruitment Database (under development)
Upcoming CCD Seminars
- Friday 2nd May,
Dr Erich Round,
"Linguistics in the age of biostatistics: how data properties matter, a..."