Subscribe to our CCD Announcements Group to receive announcements about ARC Centre of Excellence in Cognition and its Disorders (CCD) events and research updates.
If you do not wish to use a Google Account you can send a blank email to email@example.com to subscribe for email-only updates.
If you have a Google account, you'll be able to view previous messages in the CCD Announcements group. If not, you'll still receive email announcements.
CCD Members on Twitter
There are also a number of CCD members who use Twitter.
- Nic Badcock - @nicalbee
- Britta Biedermann - @meerwellen
- Dorothy Bishop - @deevybee
- Jon Brock - @DrBrocktagon
- Anne Castles - @annecastles
- Max Coltheart - @maxcoltheart
- Eva Marinus - @EvaMarinus
- Genevieve McArthur - @genxmac
- Romina Palermo - @DrMeenie
- Stephen Pritchard - @SCPritch
- Gillian Rhodes - @gillian_rhodes
- Hua-chen Wang - @Huachen_Wang
- CCD Person Perception - @PersonPercept
Upcoming CCD Seminars
- Wednesday 29th Mar,
Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn,
"Second language speech learning: Do cross-language phonetic ..."
- Friday 31st Mar,
Professor Paula Fikkert,
"Umlaut in the history of West Germanic with particular focus on Dutch. ..."
- Wednesday 12th Apr,
Dr Danielle Colenbrander,
"Morphological instruction for children with reading and spelling ..."
- Wednesday 19th Apr,
"Beginner guide to Magnetoencephalography (MEG)"