Participate in CCD Research
We need people of all ages to take part in important research projects and help contribute to better diagnosis and treatment of a range of cognitive disorders.
Newborn to 18 years old
18 to 24 years old
25-59 years old
60 years and older
We are also working to answer important questions about the specific cognitive conditions listed below. If you think you (or someone in your family) might be able to help, our researchers would love to hear from you.
- Acquired language impairments (including Aphasia, Primary Progressive Aphasia, Semantic Dementia)
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Congenital amusia (tone deafness)
- Dementias (Frontotemporal Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, Semantic Dementia)
- Hearing Impaired, Hearing Assisted and Cochlear Implanted children
- Schizophrenia/Schizoaffective Disorder
- Specific Language Impairment (SLI)
- Social Anxiety Disorder (children only)
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders (including Down syndrome, Williams syndrome, Fragile X syndrome)
For more information
Upcoming CCD Seminars
- Wednesday 29th Mar,
Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn,
"Second language speech learning: Do cross-language phonetic ..."
- Friday 31st Mar,
Professor Paula Fikkert,
"Umlaut in the history of West Germanic with particular focus on Dutch. ..."
- Wednesday 12th Apr,
Dr Danielle Colenbrander,
"Morphological instruction for children with reading and spelling ..."
- Wednesday 19th Apr,
"Beginner guide to Magnetoencephalography (MEG)"